- Do I Need a Breastfeeding Pillow?
- What it's Really Like...to have hypothyroidism when you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- How Soon Before Having My Baby Can I Start Eating Lactation Cookies?
- World Breastfeeding Week | Kelly Northey | Yummy Mummy Food Company
- What it's Really Like...for a mother and baby with a Candida Infection.
World Breastfeeding Week Story | Shannon Andrews | Early Childhood Sleep Consultant
I always wanted to breastfeed my babies and I wanted to do it for as long as I could or as close to 12 months as I could get, but I didn’t get that far and that is ok.
I wouldn’t say my journey was a tough one, it was tough at the time but I have heard stories that were much worse. With my breastfeeding came all the usual things, worrying about whether they were getting enough, the sore nipples, the 40 minutes feeding but I consider myself lucky that was all I had.
All 3 of my kids that they latched fairly well and I was
able to breastfeed them all. With all of
them I got to at least 6 months of age and I was happy with that, there with
parts I enjoyed and parts I didn’t.
If I had more children I would breastfeed them again no doubt about it, there were parts I enjoyed and parts I didn’t.
By SHANNON ANDREWS
Senior Certified Infant and Child Sleep Consultant at Early Childhood Sleep Consultants.