- How to look after yourself during the 'Silly Season' - What's spoons got to do with it?
- Gingko Biloba: What Makes our Clever Cookies so Smart!
- World Breastfeeding Week Story | Megan Goodeve | Adelaide Lactation Consultants
- World Breastfeeding Week Story | Catherine Cervasio | Aromababy
- World Breastfeeding Week Story | Nadia Parisi | The Nourished Mum
World Breastfeeding Week Story | Nicole Baker | Early Childhood Sleep Consultant
I have always wanted to be a mum
and the thought of breastfeeding was very exciting when I fell pregnant with my
After a complicated pregnancy with ongoing issues post birth, breastfeeding was difficult to establish and this was really upsetting for me. The perceived notion that it comes naturally and therefore should be easy weighed on me heavily.
With support of a lactation consultant, I managed to establish breastfeeding successfully.
With my next 2 children, I used the skills I had learnt my first time around and was able to establish breastfeeding easily which was a great relief. I really enjoyed breastfeeding but have a great understanding of the pressure it can put on mum, especially from general society opinions.
By NICOLE BAKER
Certified Infant and Child Sleep Consultant at Early Childhood Sleep Consultants.
If you'd like to go in the running to WIN a Month's Supply of Feeding Cookies simply click here to enter our giveaway and we'll draw two winners (in AU and NZ) on 8/8/17.
And if you're needing to stock up on cookies please head to our store at www.yummymummyfood.com.au and use the FEEDINGWEEK promocode in the checkout to SAVE 15% OFF!