- Do I Need a Breastfeeding Pillow?
- What it's Really Like...to have hypothyroidism when you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- How Soon Before Having My Baby Can I Start Eating Lactation Cookies?
- World Breastfeeding Week | Kelly Northey | Yummy Mummy Food Company
- What it's Really Like...for a mother and baby with a Candida Infection.
Lemon Tart Milk Boosting Bliss Balls
|Lemon Tart Milk Boosting Bliss Balls||Ingredients||Directions|
You could also easily replace the Feeding Cookies with our Family or Clever Cookies to create variations on these tasty morsels that the whole family can enjoy too.
1 cup pitted dates
(soaked for 15mins)
Lemon juice from 1 lemon
If using yoghurt bits grind on speed 10 for 9 seconds,
Blend almonds, coconut (yoghurt bits), brewers yeast, linseed meal, fenugreek gradually increasing from speed 6 to speed 10 for 30secs until almost a paste. Remove and place in bowl.
Blend dates & lemon juice speed 8 for 15 seconds, stopping to scrape down sides.
Add paste mixture and mix for 2 minutes.
Crumb Weetbix & Feeding Cookies into mixture.
Roll into balls and coat with coconut or yoghurt bits.
Place on a plate and chill in the fridge for an hour.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week, or in the freezer for two months for an easy to grab snack.